Certified Nurse Midwife - Group Health job opportunities in Tacoma
Name: Aggie Swanson
Subject: Certified Nurse Midwife - Group Health job opportunities in Tacoma
Certified Nurse Midwife (0.5 FTE and 0.7 FTE)
Tacoma, Washington State
Group Health Physicians, the Northwest's premier multi-specialty group, is currently seeking two part-time Certified Nurse Midwives to join our Women's Health team in Tacoma, Washington.
Group Health is dedicated to providing comprehensive, innovative and patient-centered care to communities throughout Washington. This commitment to quality has led to high patient satisfaction scores; in fact, we were recently ranked in the top four nationally for patient satisfaction.
- The ideal candidates will have a full range of midwifery skills including first assisting skills and surgical techniques for cesarean delivery, specialized training in first-trimester ultrasound, and training for Nexplanon insertion.
- Full scope midwifery practice including centering in pregnancy, antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum, and gynecological care.
- Minimum two years of experience in full scope nurse midwifery practice preferred.
- Flexible schedules and outstanding team make this opportunity worth exploring.
- Benefits include: full malpractice indemnification (including tail coverage), medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) and Pension, vacation, CME, long-term disability, long-term care benefits.
- Competitive salary offered.
Group Health Physicians Medical Group encourages its staff to maintain care-focused patient relationships and manage innovative practices using state-of-the-art technology while advocating a well-balanced life and personal health. Group Health Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.
For additional information about this position or to submit your CV please contact Aggie Swanson at 206.448.2932 or email@example.com